Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Organization!!!

I just wanted to brag on myself a little... I finally got our paperwork organized. I think that is the number one reason that I was stressed out. I sat down for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon and took all of the forms, etc, out of the giant folder that they are in and went to sorting and organizing in a way that makes sense to me. It took about 15 paperclips, and lots of sticky notes, but its not as overwhelming now. Bobby will probably laugh at me, but for me it was a great day. I love it when things are organized!!! (He just can't touch it now, unless he figures out my system first! :))

2 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

Hey!

Glad you are feeling better. I always get stressed out if everything is not as it should be. In it's place and organized!

Deep Thoughts by The Deitricks said...

I just had to tell you that I had a dream about you last night and in it you had triplets!!! Holy moly! I hope this is a sign of things to come for you :-) I have no idea why I dreamed that but you were definitely coping well with the 3! haha! Miss you!