Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prayer Request -- Possible Placement

I talked with our agency this morning regarding a few final questions before our homestudy is finalized. At the end of the conversation he let me know about a possible situation that he thought we would be perfect for. I can't give you too many details, but here are the basics.

There's a 3 year old in foster care who has a sibling due any day now. CPS is looking to place them both in an adoption motivated home.

There are absolutely not guarantees. All we are asking is that you pray -- a lot! We want God's will to be known and done. So, here are some specific things to pray for.

-- The soon-to-be-born baby make it into this world safely.
-- A home is found for these two children (even if it's not our home).
-- Julie and I correctly discern what role, if any, we are to play these two little lives.

Thanks. We love you guys. We will keep you updated.

Bobby

5 comments:

Robert Conn said...

I prayed that you get these kids... Simple and direct!

Melodie said...

oh wow! i'm praying this minute. looking forward to your next update.

Rena' said...

Oh, wow!!!! As always, you are in our prayers - now we have more specifics!! Keep us updated!!

csmom06 said...

Still praying!

kh123 said...

Hi, I found your site through Melodie's and saw some of your story. My husband and I adopted through cps. I am just in the beginning stages of blogging our journey... It is stretching but God is so good!